Ring Metal Guide
What is Tungsten Carbide?
- One of the popular ring material. High resistance to scratching and very durable.
- 10x harder than 18k gold. Luxurious weight. Hypoallergenic.
- Resistance to corrosion. Little maintenance.
- One of the best and most recommended ring for individuals with an active lifestyle.
- Hypoallergenic & Nickel Free!
- Lighter Weight. Metal choice used for aerospace & sports.
Ring Size Guide
- 1. Please keep in mind that the two hands slightly differ in size, a ring worn on the left hand may not fit perfectly on the same finger on the right hand.
- 2. Do not measure when your finger is hot or cold.
- 3. Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
- 1. Download our printable ring sizer. Please print the file for accuracy.
- 2. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our ring sizer. Please visit Adobe.com to download the free software.
- 3. For a sure fit, stop by your nearest jeweler. If you have any further questions. Please feel free to contact us.
Information on Plated Jewelry Care
Maintenance and care of your plated jewelry is crucial on the durability.
Anything plated may turn with time and wear. We do not recommend any plated item to be worn on a daily basis.
Jewelry Care Information:
Remove at Night
Do not sleep with plated jewelry, night sweat and the extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster. some people might be allergic to the base metal (varies from item to item, manufacturer to manufacturer) and having an item on 24 hrs might cause an unwanted reaction. remove at night to avoid skin reactions and extend the life-cycle of your items.Store Like Items Together
Do not put away gold plating and silver plating together. the different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colors. have different storage places for different colors of metals. best to store in a dry area. restroom is not an ideal place as the humidity thins the platingDo Not Clean With Chemicals
Plating is much more delicate than pure metals. clean often to keep shine and remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade. use a damp cloth (not dripping wet) a hand towel works well. wipe down gently, use a clean towel to dry. when cleaning chains hold by the clasp and do not tug at the chain or you run the risk of busting the clasp. on anything with stones wipe gently, do not rub. careful with corners or edges that can catch the towel and damage the item. do not use any chemicals to clean ANY plated item. chemicals will fade the plating. this is my most common problem with items fading.Body chemistry may also make the plating come off.
A gemstone is normally associated with each month. Some consider it as birthstones. It is believed that birthstones contain healing powers and therapeutic effect. Some say, wearing a gemstone in its assigned month increases its healing powers. For the whole effect, a person would own the 12 gemstones, and alternate depending on the month. How to find my birthstone? We've provided the information for you!January - Garnet
- Signifies eternal friendship and trust
- Luxurious touch of deep red, similar to that of a pomegranate.
- Egyptians used this gemstone on their jewelry.
- Beautiful royalty color of violet
- It is believed to keep the wearer clear headed & quick witted
- During the middle ages, royalties decorated the royal items with Amethyst as it symbolized royalty.
- Cools the temper to remain calm and level headed
- It is believed to protect sailors and to guarantee a safe voyage.
- Light in tone and ranges from greenish blue to blue-green
- Rare and exotic gem of Earth.
- Beautiful and eye-catching in every view.
- Its sparkling are high in demand, and prices may varies on its intensity.
- Signifies good fortune & youth
- Luxurious true green color
- High Quality Emerald are very limited.
- The only gems from living sea creatures -pearl.
- A pearl is a classic and its beauty requires no polishing.
- The Alexandrite is very rare. Its color from a lovely teal green to a beautiful purple.
- The Ruby -it is said to arouse the senses, stirs imagination, and success in love.
- It is believed to guarantee health, wisdom, and wealth.
- Its color varies from a vivid red to a deep plum red.
- It is believed to bring power, great influence, and a great year.
- It is said to bring protection against nightmares.
- Color ranges from an exotic green to an olive color.
- It is said to protect against envy and harm
- It is believed to attract heavenly blessings and symbolize heaven
- Color ranges from a deep blue to a violet blue
- It has become a favorite. Its colors changes depending on the color of the tourmaline.
- It is a bi-color or tri-color gem that seems to satisfy everyone's taste in color.
- The opal is radiant in variety of colors and its pattern.
- Its beautiful orange color with an almost pink undertone has been prized for thousands of years.
- Citrine is said to support vitality and health.
- It encourages hope, energy, and warmth. Its color varies from an orange color to yellow undertone.
- The tanzanite includes a deep true blue color, varies to a deep blue with purple undertone.
- The Zircon is believed to relieve pain, protect travelers form disease and injury, insure a warm welcome, and restful sleep. Its color ranges from a dark turquoise blue to light blue.
- One of the oldest known gems -turquoise. Its stone is a turquoise blue. It is popular in today's fashion.